City Moms Blog Network is pleased to bring you this sponsored post from Learning Care Group and La Petite Academy®.
“Is it really worth it to send my child to preschool? Can you really teach a two-year-old?”
As an early childhood educator and mother of three young children, I can tell you firsthand that the answers to the above questions are undeniably yes, it is worth it to send your child to preschool, and yes, you’d be very surprised how much you can teach a two-year-old! That said, all preschool programs are not created equal, and it’s important to find a place that will truly love and care for your child in a nurturing way.
La Petite Academy® has several campuses across the San Antonio area and features an early education program that starts in early infancy and continues through Kindergarten. Here are eight things to know about this special place that aims to provide truly exceptional care and how it can instill a love of learning in your child:
- To ensure the quality of caregivers at La Petite Academy, school leaders developed an in-depth, custom assessment to help select the best teachers and care staff. No other area preschools use such an intense system to find the highest quality people to care for your most precious possession, your child. In addition, every staff member is state certified and meets all state childcare requirements. There is also extensive training in the school’s standards and curriculum as well as in child development.
- La Petite Academy ensures accreditation for each of its schools through a variety of four prestigious organizations: National Early Childhood Program Accreditation (NECPA), National Accreditation Commission for Early Care and Education Programs (NAC), and National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
- La Petite Academy’s School Readiness Pathway charts each child’s unique course to elementary school and future academic success, with specialized curriculum and developmentally appropriate programs for infants to school-age students.
- The philosophy and curriculum at La Petite Academy are inspired by STEM: Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math. This allows children to be creative while capitalizing on their natural curiosity in the world that surrounds them.
- A variety of enhanced learning opportunities await your child at La Petite Academy, through elective programs (such as Spanish and yoga), before- and after-school programs, and in the summer, Camp Innovate.
- One of La Petite Academy’s key missions is to keep children safe. They have a secure lobby, and each entrance has a digital lock. Visitors are highly regulated, and the campus is kept highly secure.
- As moms, we all know that germs travel quickly among young children. La Petite Academy ensures a clean learning environment by insisting that all teachers and staff in infant classrooms wear booties to help keep germs out away. In addition, all classrooms and toys are regularly disinfected.
- To help children maintain healthy habits, nutrition is an important part of La Petite Academy’s philosophy. Children are served healthy meals in a family-style setting so they can learn about manners while enjoying a balanced menu. (See sample menu here.)
Le Petite Academy truly stands out as a program that will provide nurturing care and creative learning experiences. At La Petite Academy, your child will discover respect, collaboration, and the joy of learning. What are you waiting for? Enroll and attend by September 7 to receive Free Registration or $150 off tuition. To schedule a tour, call (877) 861-5078 or visit the website at LaPetite.com.