The Montessori School of San Antonio guides children to be passionate learners, independent thinkers, and engaged citizens.
Our Montessori curriculum:
- Provides limitless academic challenges
- Focuses on mastery
- Motivates children to learn through action, exploration, and discovery
- Promotes self-correction and independent problem solving
- Guides and supports each child’s individual progress
- Deepens a child’s engagement in the process of learning
Our school culture:
- Values children for their own unique gifts and strengths
- Teaches and models grace, courtesy, and respect
- Cultivates meaningful and lasting relationships among teachers, parents, and students
- Honors diversity across ages, genders, religions, and cultural backgrounds
- Fosters collaboration and mentorship
- Encourages purposeful engagement in our school community
Through these guiding principles, children develop critical skills for academic, professional, and personal success.
MSSA: Education for a lifetime.