Disclosure :: Earlier this fall, our co-founders traveled to The Woodlands Resort for the City Moms Blog Network Sister Site Conference. The Woodlands Resort was a fabulous host to all of us, and we gladly agreed to facilitate this honest review AND giveaway in exchange. We are so thrilled that one of you will WIN a two-night Bed & Breakfast Weekend Getaway Package.
A Family Friendly Resort
The Woodlands Resort, located just north of Houston, was recently rated one of America’s Most Family-Friendly Resorts. The hotel itself is nestled in a beautiful surrounding with tons of trees. The entire resort just underwent a $60 million renovation, including over 100 brand new guest rooms that are lovely, clean, and modern. The main pool is awesome and has quite a waterfall and slide. Definitely a fan favorite for children of all ages!
There are four restaurants on site to make dining easy, including the brand new steakhouse Robard’s. There are dozens of amenities including a 36-hole championship golf course, a 21-court tennis facility, over 194 miles of jogging and biking trails, bike rentals, five swimming pools with spas, waterfalls, and slides, including a recreation pool, lagoon pool, toddler play pool, and Puffy’s Sprayground, a 1,005-foot lazy river, water volleyball and basketball courts, seasonal poolside entertainment (s’mores, movies, and bands), and a full-service business center. Another plus is that the Woodlands Resort only allows guests to enjoy its facilities, so crowds are kept to a minimum!
The best part about this resort is that it’s an easy drive from San Antonio (roughly 3.5 hours), so it’s perfect for a quick family getaway. Who doesn’t need a change of scenery every now and then?
We are so excited that The Woodlands Resort is offering ALL Alamo City Moms Blog readers a discount! The offer is 15% off online rates and must be booked and consumed by December 31, 2014. To redeem: go to The Woodlands Resort Web site, choose your dates, click Promo/Corp Code, click the “discount” button, and type in Citymom.
But wait, that’s not all!
One lucky San Antonio family will win a two-night stay at The Woodlands Resort! Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
One (1) winner will be selected to receive a two-night Bed & Breakfast package (“Prize”). The prize includes: Deluxe Accommodations for four for two nights. Full breakfast daily for four in The Woodlands Dining Room. Unlimited access to Sauna, Steam Room, Whirlpool, Fitness Center and the Forest Oasis Waterscape. Total ARV of all Prize is $500.
1. The prize is non-transferable, and no substitutions are allowed except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value, should the prize become unavailable for any reason.
2. The prize must be used by August 31, 2015. Excludes holidays and usage is dependent upon availability.
3. By accepting any prize, winners consent to use of his/her name or likeness for advertising/publicity purposes without further consideration, except where prohibited by law.
4. Prizes are awarded “as-is” with no warranty or guarantee of any kind either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Sponsor is not liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential loss or damage of any kind arising from or related to the prize or use of the prize. No substitution, assignment, or transfer of any portion of the prize is permitted, except that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to provide cash or substitute prizes of approximately equal or lesser value.
5. All expenses not specified above, including, without limitation, all federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the individual winner. Prizes may be awarded by mail or shipped to winner, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Income, and other taxes (if any), on the value of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. A form 1099 will be filed with the IRS.