Are you interested in becoming an Alamo City Moms Blog Contributor?
Do you want to write for Alamo City Moms Blog? We will be adding to our group of regular contributors beginning in August and we’re looking for fresh, local voices to join our team!
This is a volunteer position with some fun perks to make it worth it. Here’s the deal:
What You Give:
- One original post per month on a topic of your choice, within our brand and mission.
- A twelve month commitment beginning on August 1, 2018.
- Availability for in-person quarterly contributor meetings.
- Availability for volunteering at several events throughout the year.
- A passion for moms, kids, and the San Antonio area.
- Reliability, team-spirit, flexibility, a great attitude, and sense of humor.
What You Get:
- Your photo and bio on the Alamo City Moms Blog Meet Our Contributors page with links to your personal blog and/or social media channels, if you choose to share them.
- Access to the our Contributor Facebook group and to our internal communications.
- Opportunity to be the first to know about exciting things happening in San Antonio.
- Access to information and professional development in the areas of writing, blogging, SEO, social media and event management.
- Access to pre-sale tickets to Alamo City Moms Blog events, which often sell out quickly.
- Coffee shop meetings, hugs, new friends, play dates and so much more!
What To Do:
- Fill out the Google Form below.
- Make it all happen by July 23, 2018.
Submissions for our 2018 Contributor Call are officially closed. Thanks for applying!