I have lost count of how many weeks have passed since summer vacation started, but what I’m sure of is that my kids never seem to be tired! They are always asking what they can do next and JUMPING everywhere! They looooove to JUMP, and therefore, they love going to trampoline parks.
With the San Antonio summer heat, doing something indoors is a plus, and indoor trampoline parks are perfect to beat the heat or the rain!
We usually go to a trampoline park at least once a week and recently got a membership for one of them. (Yes, you can get a membership, and some parks allow you to invite a friend for free once a month.)
San Antonio has a lot of these places, and if you want to jump into the fun, read on for more information about them, including what types of activities they offer and what to expect.
- If you have never been to a trampoline park, signing their waiver online will save you time when going in.
- Most of these places have a toddler area, but if little ones move to other areas they may not be as safe.
- Most places require you to buy their grip socks (and won’t allow using different ones from other places). They generally cost between $2–$4.
- Most parks have a cafeteria with fast food, including drinks, pizza, hotdogs, and ice cream.
- I have only included trampoline parks in this post, but there are other indoor fun park options, such as Maui Maui or The Rush Fun Park, among others.
- If you are looking for more things to do, check out “The Ultimate San Antonio Summer Bucket List.”
- Activities: Located at Huebner and I-10, you can find an Extreme Ropes Course, 30-foot rock walls, and after-dark trampoline games, as well as dodgeball games and dunking contests every weekend. They also offer birthday party options!
- What to expect: This is a huge 30,000 square foot trampoline park. They offer park passes for 60 minutes, 90 minutes, or two hours that cost between $17.99 and $29.99.
- Address: 11075 IH-10 West #126, San Antonio, TX 78230
- Phone: 210-697-5867
- Activities: This facility, located at Hwy. 281 and Thousand Oaks, has trampolines, a ninja warrior obstacle course, zip line attractions, trampoline dodgeball, a rock wall climbing zone, and a trampoline basketball dunk zone.
- What to expect: House of Air is, like its name says, a place full of top-of-the-line airbags to land on when jumping. They have a full kids’ zone for children under 42 inches, and they host toddler time Monday–Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. ($7.99 for first adult and child). For older kids, you can buy a membership that gives you two hours of jumping per day, or purchase open jump tickets for 60 minutes or two hours.
- Address: 16628 San Pedro Ave., San Antonio, TX 78232
- Phone: 210-626-8056
- Activities: Flip’z is located on the south side of San Antonio, next to Pica Pica Plaza. It has a ninja course, jungle gym, and battle beam, or try a cannonball off the Platform Plunge.
- What to expect: You’ll find 32,000 square feet of indoor jumping fun! There is a soft-play area for the mini-jumpers and parent perks like massage chairs, charging stations, and free WIFI!
- Address: 910 SE Military Dr., San Antonio, TX 78214
- Phone: 210-927-1234
- Activities: Ground Control has trampolines, a ninja warrior course, dodgeball, a stunt fall, and rock climbing walls. As an added activity, they also have Hologate Virtual Reality, a physically engaging, immersive experience that’s suitable for players of any age.
- What to expect: They describe themselves as unlike any other trampoline park because the trampolines are flush with the ground in their 20,000 square foot facility! The cost of Hologate Virtual Reality is $8 alone or $5 with a flight ticket for a single play. Prices differ on weekdays and weekends, ranging from $12 to $24 in one- or two-hour blocks.
- Address: 9870 Marbach Rd., San Antonio, TX 78245
- Phone: 210-783-7200
Pump It Up Kids Birthdays and More
Note: Pump It Up has two facilities, and some activities may vary by location.
- Activities: Pump It Up has tons of inflatables and is a classic option for birthday parties! They also have 1–2 hour Open Jump Sessions that are fun for kids of all ages, as well as Toddler Bubble Jumps, a special jump time for younger jumpers that includes 45 minutes in Arena A & 45 minutes in Arena B with 10 minutes of bubbles!
- What to expect: There are two facilities, one in northeast San Antonio and another in northwest San Antonio. Kids love this place, and you’ll love watching them have fun!
- Address: 14036 Nacogdoches Rd., San Antonio, TX 78247
- Phone: 210-653-0700
- Address: 7723 Guilbeau Rd. #102, San Antonio, TX 78250
- Phone: 210-523-8883
- Activities: I.W. has a large variety of inflatables, including moonwalks, slides, combos, and obstacle courses. They also have a theater that shows family-friendly movies to watch between jumps. You’ll also find dance parties and a bounce scape area.
- What to expect: Inside Rolling Oaks Mall, this place is a convenient option for some playtime for kids in the middle of or after a shopping trip! (Adult supervision is required, but no charge for adults.) Kids 11 and under can play here, and there is a toddler area for kids five and under. The price is $10 all day, every day (specials available).
- Address: 6909 N Loop 1604 E #2063, San Antonio, TX 78247
- Phone: 210-212-4386
- Activities: You’ll find bounce houses and trampolines that can be enjoyed as a singular activity or as part of a visit to the San Antonio Aquarium (as it is located inside their facilities).
- What to expect: It’s a fun place for children 12 and under. Price is $8.95 and can be purchased as an add-on with aquarium tickets.
- Address: 6320 Bandera Rd., San Antonio, TX 78238
- Phone: 210-310-3210
Urban Air Trampoline Park
Note: Urban Air has different locations around San Antonio and many other cities, so activities and attractions may vary by location!
- Activities: Urban Air has ropes courses, climbing walls, a warrior course, battle beam, and a tubes playground. You can also show off your dunking moves in the Slam Dunk Zone, play dodgeball, or fly on the Sky Rider, among many other things!
- What to expect: This indoor adventure park has many locations around town! All-day ticket prices vary by location; kids five and under are $11.99 and parent tickets are $5.99 each.
- Address: 165 SW Military Dr., San Antonio, TX 78221
- Phone: 210-526-0033
- Address: 8490 Fourwinds Dr., Suite 8510a, San Antonio, TX 78239
- Phone: 210-245-4321
- Address: 11791 Bandera Rd., Suite A, San Antonio, TX 78250
- Phone: 210-485-1711
- Address: 618 Northwest Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78216
- Phone: 210-245-4320