The Congenital Heart Walk series directly supports the mission of The Children’s Heart Foundation: to fund the most promising research to advance the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of congenital heart defects (CHDs). Our Congenital Heart Walks include family-friendly activities, games, music, refreshments, community, peace and remembrance, research remarks, acknowledgements, and our Walk!
- Venue Opens: 7:30 a.m.
- Registration Opens: 7:30 a.m.
- Pre-Event Activities Open: 7:30 a.m.
- Announcements and Remarks: 830 a.m.
- Walk Starts: 9:00 a.m.
- Entry – There is a $15 minimum fundraising requirement per participant at this event (children under 2 are free) which covers Zoo admission. If you have a Zoo membership and do not require a wristband, the $15 minimum does not apply.
- Family Fun and Activities: 7:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Event Ends: Guests may enjoy Zoo until 5:00 p.m