Francophonie – Francofun!
March 25 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
This March, come celebrate the diversity of “Francophonie” at ISSA’s French Cultures Festival, Francofun! We will have a variety of family-friendly activities dedicated to French language, cultures, and food:
- La crêperie | Crepe station
- Thé Marocain | Moroccan tea
- Face Painting
- Mousse au chocolat | Chocolate mousse
- Studio de photo | Photo booth
- Ateliers créatifs | Arts & Crafts
- Faites votre propre bracelet | Make your own bracelet
- et plus | and more!
Admission is free. We will be selling tickets to purchase food and beverages in order to facilitate their transaction. Food and beverage tickets for the general public will be sold at the door. For ISSA students and parents only, food and beverage tickets can be purchased in advance at the school starting March 1st. Ask the front desk for more information.
RSVP is required!